Monday, May 5, 2008

More cakes...

Howdy people!


Here are some pics of some of the latest orders...


This 2kg Moist Choc was ordered by Marinah for her kids' birthday at the kindergarten. Made the cake this morning...sorry for the blur pic...snapped it early this morning. Thanks for ordering Marinah!

This order came from Wanee. She ordered this to celebrate the sister's wedding anniversary... Thanks for ordering dear...

Littlle Prue couldn't decide whether she wanted the cuppies or not...finally...she decided..she wanted them! However....I was out when her mommie ordered...and she told her mommie that she wanted it NOW...Oh dear...Mommie told Prue she'll get her a slice of Secret Recipe's cake instead since aunty is out. She said no. Oh oh. I came back...took the butter out...ready to bake the cuppies for this 'lil girl...but suddenly...my fever came back and my head was as heavy as ever!!! 'Lil Prue was waiting for her cakes. :( I managed to bake them nonetheless...and sent them over at 11 odd at night...and she was already asleep...aaawwww...but...Mommie told me she woke up at 12.30 to eat her cuppies. Boy was I glad I made them! Phew! (that explains the very very simple design;))

0 comments: