Monday, June 9, 2008

Ok...Ok..Ok...

Got messages and calls from my friends and customers...they said "Hey..why aren't the pics of our cuppies on your blog?" Gosh! They were my first few customers who ordered the M size cuppies. I told them "M size cuppies have not been officially introduced...so that's why I haven't put them up".

But...ok...ok..ok...I'll upload the pics...but the price and minimum quantity will be released in a few days...;)




Here's for Izzaty's birthday...it was very very early though...I was a week or so early! Hehehe...Made these for her.

Then these are Strawberry Cuppies...filled with Strawberry filling...topped with fresh strawberries that have been dipped in chocolate! Ordered by Lis...


This was made for my Mum and Dad...and for everyone else back in JB...

For a 'lil girl...



This was ordered by Ezan...for her friend who was flying off to Japan...


And this...for Zira...
...and here they are...together...

Hope you guys are smilin':D So...keep yourselves posted! We'll be officially taking orders for these M size cuppies soon. We will also be having a promotion soon...real soon ;)

Ta for now!

0 comments: