Thursday, August 23, 2007

Pictures!


This is the Carrot Cake. .:-) Look at the creamy Creamcheese. Thanks for ordering Ruziah!




Happy 7th Birthday dear Haziq!!!! When he said he wanted a Football Field for a birthday cake, the first question that came to mind was how does a football field look like?..hehehehe.... I had my darling friends draw one for me...and here it is! The field has grass! One of my friend said that it looked like alfalfa hehehehe....

Haziq wanted Moist Choc Cake. So, I made a 2kg Moist Choc and frosted it with French Buttercream.


And here are the little cuppies. This was made for my cousin's wedding...I made 250 pieces! Thanks to K.Ti for ordering and thanks to Ellie for helping me frost the cuppies :-).

Will post new pics whenever I can. Ta!

1 comments:

iekaz said...

kak ina,

bile nk update blog ni?? hehe

-ika-